You asked for patches again.. we bring you more patches.
These are circular screen printed patch with an overlocked edge and heat seal backer (for ironing on to your bag/jacket/babygrow). Or you can sew them on like the old days. Doing both is often sensible for extra security.
Featuring the elemental design printed in off white on to a black patch.
REMOVE CHILD BEFORE IRONING. OBVIOUSLY.
Heat Seal Backer Application Instructions:
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results